Loulak has the following competitive advantage; Indigenous Company with a good mix of business professionals as directors with,
• In-depth knowledge of local geology and hydrocarbon potential
• Significant working experience in Nigeria for all terrains – land, swamp, offshore (incl. deepwater)
• In depth knowledge of key technical, political and commercial issues.
• Strong mix of local & international experience.
• Can leverage Indigenous program, goodwill & contacts to further evolve strategy and penetration into Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
• Strong contact with International Oil Companies (IOC) in the country.
i)Walter Smith Petroman Oil Limited: Development review of Ukpuchi field
ii)NOGNOL oil and gas Limited: Evaluation and review of Opobo south Field
iii)Green Energy Ltd; Environmental Assessment over Ubima field.
iv) BICS Petroleum Ltd; Assessment of Gbetiokun, Bime and Ugbo fields.
v) Okabe Oil and Gas Ltd; Assessment of Emuoha field.
Loulak possesses a unique in-depth understanding of hydrocarbon distribution, exploration and production in West Africa and particularly in Nigeria, given its extensive experience and proven track record of its directors and advisers, most of who also have international exposure in the upstream oil and power sectors. Thus Loulak is very capable and well positioned to indentify viable E&P assets for acquisition.
The Company is led by a management team with over 10 years combined experience in the Oil industry. The Company is committed to deploying the requisite Safety, Technical, Financial and Managerial expertise consistent with industry best practice, in order to achieve accelerated recovery of hydrocarbon from abandoned fields. Loulak is also committed to offering the best professional and technical advice to her clients and partners